Airasia Seat Is Too Tight (Airasia AK712 KLIA to Singapore Changi Airport)


Shortest Airline Seat Tour (Airasia AK712 KLIA to Changi International Airport)
I'm 172cm and 80kg. Just uploading this for fun to show the legroom that you get on Airasia without paying for the premium seat. This was a free flight so I am not complaining just sharing my experience mates. The flight was about an hour from Kuala Lumpur International AIrport to Singapore Changi International Airport. Subscribe now to see more of my experience in Singapore.
Subscribe to follow me on my weekly videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3DAIrEkityRC1wQnKgJnA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow My Instagram: louissiah
Email: louissouza91@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonfire Night 2012, Stockton-On-Tees, United Kingdom

EXCLUSIVE 2017 LEXUS LC500 MALAYSIA FIRST DRIVE Filmed by Louis Siah! #lexuslc500malaysia #LC500