(2022) Moving to London | MAS MH4 Flight Kuala Lumpur to London #MAS #MH4


 

 

My wife and I are moving to London temporarily and this is the beginning of our journey, starting with our flight, Malaysia Airlines MH4 Kuala Lumpur to London Heathrow T2. The flight was on 22 January 2022 and the tickets were only booked 9 hours before the flight and we had to do loads of pre-departure preparations e.g. submitting passenger locator forms, buying travel insurance, booking Day-2 arrival anti lateral flow Covid test in the uk, print out all the confirmations and we did our pre departure PCR test as well even though at this moment the UK guidelines said it wasn't necessary, just in case so we printed it out too as we just got the test results 2 hours ago! So doing all those meant no sleep was possible because I haven't even finish packing my luggage! At the end with the help of my family, it was all possible. I love you all my family.  


Subscribe to my channel for more cars & roadtrip videos! http://www.youtube.com/c/LouisSiah My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/louissiahpov/ Email: louissouza91@gmail.com #louissiahpov

 

More info about the company that I work at: http://www.lifelinkhomecare.com/ Lifelink Homecare established more than 20 years ago in Malaysia, we provide homecare services for e.g. sale & rental of medical equipment, medical consumables, medical nutritions, private nursing, doctor's visit etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonfire Night 2012, Stockton-On-Tees, United Kingdom

EXCLUSIVE 2017 LEXUS LC500 MALAYSIA FIRST DRIVE Filmed by Louis Siah! #lexuslc500malaysia #LC500